1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual males - What is sex like with male/female?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ZeCoop, Jul 27, 2015.

1. ZeCoop

ZeCoop Guest

Hey all.

Basicly, i am trying to figure out whether im gay or bisexual (im male). I am defiantly interested in the same sex. But the opposite sex I seem to dream about but never act or go ahead with anything... I think about girls and that sorta stuff but I feel like It will never happen. Like i am not good enough or just not the full package.:

Ive had sex with a girl in school who I didn't like - and well, i didn't finish. It went terribly....

Also, ive also been with 1 guy (this was during college) - we did it 2/3 times over a year.

I often feel like I want to be more intimiate with girls - but not in a masculine way. Like, when I imagine being close with a women - i feel like I would be quiet feminin. This would be fine i guess, but i get the impression from my guy mates that when THEY are with a women that its a very "manly" feeling and feel more masculinated. But when i imagine cuddling a girl or getting intimite :wink:, i feel like id be just as feminine as her

When I was with that guy though - It was just pure.... DESIRE. :S Cant really explain it - what kinds to mind is the song "a little less conversation" by elvis. We were just all over each other...

My main question is: When I have sex with a women I like, should it feel just as ALIVE as sex with a guy? When I imagine sex with a women - I just cant imagine being THAT confident and alive with her :S Im aware that some people are biromantic and stuff - but just curious!

thanks!

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

To put it simply, it would depend on the individual. I'm sure every individual is different, regardless of their sex.

3. Fentrion

Hello.

I think many straight guys feel inadequate or "not good enough" when it comes to girls. I'd rather not get into a discussion as to why this is so common.. Not here anyway

If you want to get intimate with straight girls in a feminine manner, I have bad news for you. Far as I'm concerned, women like their male partners to be masculine, confident and assertive in the bedroom. There could be exceptions of course, but I think this is generally true.

"My main question is: When I have sex with a women I like, should it feel just as ALIVE as sex with a guy? When I imagine sex with a women - I just cant imagine being THAT confident and alive with her :S"

Maybe the reason you don't feel so confident and alive with a woman, is because you can't relate to her feelings as a woman, and as such you don't really know whether she finds you attractive or not. I believe women tend to be passive in a sexual context, and expect their "man" to take charge and take care of her. This doesn't leave much room for her to demonstrate her desire for your male body. There is no substitue for sexual reciprocity.

And the reason you feel more confident with anohter guy is because there are no feelings of inadequecy like when you are with a woman. You can imagine he finds you attractive for the same reasons you find him attractive. There is hardly anything more arousing than knowing that your partner is as into you as you're into him.

Anyway, I made anohter post comparing straight sex to homosexual sex. I think it's relevant to your questions, so you can read it here if you like.

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua.../186027-had-gay-sex-recently.html#post2729362

#3 Fentrion, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've actually met plenty of bisexual women who prefer more submissive passive guys, even to the point of "sissy" and "crossdressing" fetishes. So maybe the OP needs to find a girl more involved with the LGBT community, a dominatrix, or just more open to different gender expressions and play. They are out there, but less likely to be found in the cishetero straight community, so you're correct there.

5. mysterywoman69

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would def. say youre bi and enjoy both, you may just need to find the right girl that will fulfill all those fantasies. or a couple which is cool too.

---------- Post added 27th Jul 2015 at 10:58 AM ----------

but there are some women out there that enjoy a man without all the masculinity. I prefer to have fun with both lol.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a rather interesting thread, as I have thought of myself on this position before. Keep the responses coming guys, would be interesting to hear other opinions. I have (and still do) wonder what it's like to have sex with women, but I'm not sure if I'll actually carry out my thoughts. Mother Nature has given women such stunning beauty and elegance.

My dad is actually more feminine than my mom, so sexual orientation and gender identity don't always match up.