1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and frustrated.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Impala Abdul, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Impala Abdul

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual. I'm an 18 year old guy, and I've been really questioning my sexuality since about 15. I've always known for sure that I'm attracted to women, but I've also noticed myself being drawn to guys. I've had fantasies and even a few crushes. The idea of being with a guy is pretty appealing to me.

But here's the thing: I've never had a physical relationship with a guy. Or a girl, for that matter. This is virgin territory here. So part of me says, well, maybe I wouldn't really enjoy male relations as much as I think I would. But then, by that logic, I could say the same thing about being with a girl. See how I'm starting to overthink the situation?

So, to recap: I'm probably bi, but maybe not, and everything is hot. Any advice?

Because right now my sexuality is basically like that scene from Breaking Bad where Walt is screaming and laughing in the crawl space.

#1 Impala Abdul, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. blossoms

blossoms Guest

Hi. I think it's safe to say that as you're attracted to both men and women that you are bisexual. Just because you've never been sexually intimate with anyone doesn't mean that you wouldn't enjoy it - if you're sexually attracted to someone, the likelihood is that you'll enjoy sex with them too! I think you're overthinking a little, which is understandable! If you think about it, most people who are straight know their sexuality before physical relations so why should it be different for anyone in the LGBT community? :slight_smile: I hope things get a little easier for you soon!

3. Lyana

Hey Impala Abdul,
    You definitely sound bi. Not having had sex doesn't mean anything. To be honest, I didn't enjoy my first sexual experiences, but that didn't make me asexual. I'm very much bi. Even negative sexual experiences don't have to say anything about your orientation. Maybe you won't enjoy your first time, but maybe it will be mind-blowing. Don't worry about it too much, and focus on your attractions.

4. Randomcloud

If you feel like you are bisexual, you probably are! Sexuality isn't about sexual experience, it's simply who you are sexually attracted to and that can be determined just by the feeling you get when you look at or think of someone