1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possiblity of Being Bisexual? But I Know That I Will End Up Marrying A Man

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Jul 29, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I know that there's a huge possibility now of me being in fact a bisexual however I know for a fact that I am going to end up marrying a man in the end if I find the right one. I know that I do not mind having a relationship with a woman but in the end I can see myself having adopted kids, animals, living in a house and being married to a man in the end. Can this happen?

2. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg, you said something along these lines to me in the thread about bisexuals getting married to straight people :lol:

Yes, it's possible for you to be bisexual and marry a man in the future. There's no problem with that, you're still bisexual. Just because you're in an opposite-sex relationship that doesn't erase the fact that you are attracted to women, and just because you're in a same-sex relationship that doesn't you're not attracted to men. It's perfectly fine (*hug*)

And like I said before, I always try to think about what my marriage would be like in the future (I guess I want to do it at some point) and it's always with a guy. I'm still very much in love with girls though :wink: