1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Emmab2802, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Emmab2802

Sorry, I know I have posted in here several times but I am very anxious and need lots of advice and reassurance.

What I want to know is anyone who identifies as lesbian, how did you feel in a relationship with a man?

I worry im a lesbian because of strong teen crushes, however as ive got older ive realised I've actually craved sex with men rather than women.

Im in a relationship with a man of 2.5 years, and while i never felt the same intense "butterfly" crush I felt for women growing up... I definitely fell in love with him , buzzing all the time, felt drunk without having a drink, constantly euphoric , wanting to be with him all the time. Now as this has faded over time, as a natural part of longer relationships , im starting to doubt everything and it's freaking me out! So what I want to know is , lesbians that have had straight relationships , how did you feel about the guy? I still want to be with him all the tjme, he makes me happy, when we are led cuddling there's nowhere else Id rather be, I miss him when I don't see him, and there's no one im
    More comfortable to just sit naked with!! I enjoy sex with him but it's never "Earth moving" apart from if I orgasm (sorry!!) then when that's happenjng I just wanna grab him and pull him close to me and have him there with me in that moment. However at the moment all of this is being ruined because I have an extreme guilt about being gay.. Despite not having any strong urge to have sex with a woman I feel like I should to prove to myself. I've had sex with a woman in the past when drunk on two occasions and to be honest it didn't feel like anyrhing exciting for me . I thought the idea was "hot" and enjoy telling my boyfriend the story but that's it!

Sorry again to blab but I just get comfort from reading people's advice :slight_smile:

2. Emmab2802

3. scouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To sum it up, it felt like something major was missing. Undeniably so. It wasn't a comfortable experience.
    It sounds like you love this guy, like he makes you happy. Let it be and enjoy it :slight_smile:

4. bi2me

Like I said before, hon, it doesn't seem like you need to change anything now, but you are worried about the future. Talk to him about this possibility. You don't say how old you are, but sex can get stale or almost too comfortable after a time even (or especially) in great relationships. You can counteract this by introducing novelty (role playing, toys, sharing fantasies, etc).