1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would I be straight or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Closetbi21, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Closetbi21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've heard people sometimes have same sex attraction but are still straight to what extent?

When I was 15 I was sexually involved with a couple male and female. But emotionally and physically closer with the guy. I also have a bit of a crush or fantasies with one friend as well. But otherwise I like girls and have a long term relationships with girls and am in a relationship with one. Have no chance of experimenting either in my adult life. I rarely am attracted to the same sex. It has only happened twice. And really only once I don't know in a normal situation if I would ever do anything about the attraction if I were single in this day and age. I am kind of undecided. Anyhow would that make me bi or straight?

2. Honest4You

Honest4You Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could be bisexual with a preferance for girls. There are some people whose sexuality is more fluid than others and are content with whatever label they choose most accurately represents them. I have always said choose whatever the tile best suits you, what do you feel you are and holds the most validity? At the he end of the day you choose to label yourself whatever you feel is genuniune.

3. Closetbi21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I used to think as a teen I was bi. But now I don't see my lifestyle is just straight only sometimes I have an attraction towards this one guy.

4. Honest4You

Honest4You Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Understandable I've met men and women with similar experiences before. There's nothing wrong with having been wrong about your label before, there will always be human error.

5. Closetbi21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    in the situations when I was younger though I thought it was just that I was younger. And my attraction was more exploited by being drunk or in the case of sexual abuse but there was none the less sexual attraction to them.

6. Closetbi21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    anyone else?