1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Still a Lesbian if I Have a Crush on a Celebrity Guy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ilovesg, Aug 3, 2015.

1. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I consider myself a lesbian, but I watched this movie and I think one of the guys is really cute. The thing is, it's only this one scene where he's singing that I like him (and I heard it's not even really him singing it's someone else) Whenever I watch that part I think he's so adorable and it makes me want a boyfriend. The thing is, I am not sexually attracted to guys but right now I'm not really attracted to girls either. I don't know what happened but right now I am kind of interested in no one. I don't know if I just really liked his character, or the song, or the idea of having a boyfriend. I know it probably sounds stupid but it really confused me because this has never happened to me before. I feel like I don't know who I am anymore. In the scene he was so genuine and really looked like he loved the girl he was singing too and I thought it was cute and I kind of wanted that, but I don't know what that means.

2. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, how old are you? Second of all, it's a big difference between feeling "crushy" towards a celebrity who is portraying a fictional character, and wanting to have sex with or be intimate with a real person of that gender. Also, sexuality is fluid. Perhaps you are/would be open to some men. But right now just take a breath and realize this one attractive man is not going to shatter your sexual identity!

3. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 18. I'm really bad at telling the difference between having real feelings for someone and just thinking they're cute. So that makes things complicated for me.

4. Lipstick Leuger

Yes, you are. I still love to look at several male celebrities. It's not just sex or attraction but who you can love and have a realtionship with.

5. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah, I usually don't think guys are cute or hot or whatever so it really caught me off guard when that happened. I'm still a lesbian though haha

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I think Tad Hilgenbrink is hot but i'm still a lesbian.. Tad is literally the only guy i've ever been able to call ''cute'' He's awesome in American Pie: Band Camp! I'd still rather Delta Goodrem though.. she's the cutest! ♥

7. VacantPlanets

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is incorrect, you are NOT a lesbian if you are attracted to men, women who think lesbian a neat title to wear try this crap, and it's bad for all of us. Homosexuality is EXCLUSIVE attraction to the same sex, it's not a salad bar.

"I think Tad Hilgenbrink is hot but i'm still a lesbian"

Wrong, you aren't a lesbian. lol

#7 VacantPlanets, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  8. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe she means that he is just an attractive guy. You can find someone attractive without it being sexual. Straight women say other women are beautiful all the time.

#8 XenaxGabby, Aug 5, 2015
  9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I dislike men like so much when it comes to emotional stuff.. Even sexual repulses me these days.. Don't try to tell me what I am and what I'm not. You don't know me.. Sorry to say. If you ever payed attention to any of the posts I've ever made about women you'd see just how girl crazy I really am. I just think Tad is good looking.. Did you get the part where I said he's like the only guy I can say that about? He's just a cool actor can I not admire that?

---------- Post added 5th Aug 2015 at 01:28 PM ----------

Also.. Straight women call other women sexy all the time! I guess that makes them not straight after all? My dream comes true!

#9 ChloeKiss, Aug 5, 2015