1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Curious

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confusedme, Aug 3, 2015.

1. confusedme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I'm 19 years old, and I have been struggling with this for a couple years now. For some reason, I am obsessed with mens underwear, in every way, wearing it, looking at it, thinking about it, but I have never kissed or been with a guy before. I have thought about it, but I don't know if thats just me thinking about the underwear. I have been with plenty of girls, each one I get excited about, I usually don't find myself fantasizing about guys during the day unless I am thinking about them seeing me in my underwear. But whenever I go to a store that sells mens underwear and swimwear, I love walking around in the store in briefs and speedos, but if people in public see me I get really nervous. The only time I've ever tried to have sex with a girl, I couldn't get hard. I recently slept with a girl the other night, it was nice, but I didn't feel "attached" to her, maybe I just wasn't into her. I came to two conclusions, either I am just nervous and going through normal thoughts or I'm into guys and I just haven't been able to prove myself that. The only problem is, I have no idea where to start meeting other guys my age like me, and maybe "experimenting." Let alone I'm nervous about trying to meet other guys in fear that people I know might find out. Plus, I go out and buy a bunch of underwear and swimwear and am too nervous to ever leave the house in it... I've thought about going to the beach wearing a speedo, but what if I was seen. Or even maybe letting a girl see me in briefs, or trying to meet a guy my age. I just don't know what I want to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. levi2000

Experimenting is probably a good idea. You might not know until you try!