1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brain, what the hell?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Michimon1993, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Michimon1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm so sick of being confused :tears: Am I gay? Am I bi? Asexual? Pansexual? WHICH IS IT??????

It wouldn't bother me quite so much if I was the only one being affected - but I'm in a relationship with an amazing guy. Why can't my brain just decide what it wants? Depending on what happens, my boyfriend stands to get really hurt. I love him to death, he's my best friend. But... I just can't stop thinking about girls :frowning2:

I don't really feel sexual attraction, but maybe that's just because I've only been with a guy until now? I've always felt very drawn towards demiboy/ transmasculine girls, but.... I don't know. I'm so confused. I have no idea what to do :frowning2::tears:

2. Posthuman666

*just to clarify transmasculine people are guys, not girls. And demiboy, are mostly boys.

But figuring things out can be incredibly difficult. If you don't feel any sexual attraction with your boyfriend, then maybe it might be something you want to talk to him about?? I don't know your relationship, and obviously I am not you, but it may be something to consider.

In the end, your happiness is the most important thing.

3. Michimon1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No, demiboys can be either boys or girls. It's an umbrella term that describes people who identify with both genders but don't belong to one exclusively.

Buuut, thank you for that. I've tried talking to him about it, but it didn't really get us anywhere. I can't stand the thought of hurting him, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on something. It's so hard :S