1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never dated a girl until now!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JaneVal, Aug 4, 2015.

1. JaneVal

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have dated men my entire life. I've kissed and made out with girls, but nothing beyond that. Now, I'm looking into getting into a relationship with a woman. I think she is wonderful and gorgeous. She and I get along so well and I have so much fun with her. We haven't slept together yet, so this would be a first for me. I'm very nervous. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

2. Seagypsy

I wish I could help you, but I can't. :frowning2: :frowning2:

I too have a wonderful and gorgeous girl in my life but neither of us seem to be able to get close to getting it together, if only we could be brave :frowning2:

3. JaneVal

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for your reply anyway :slight_smile: Wish you the best <3

4. Honest4You

Honest4You Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could always start things of by letting her know that it will be your first time? This way you aren’t held to any regards nor are the expectations too far out of reach. If she knows this will be your first time, you could then just have a heart to heart with her about some of the insecurities you may be walking into. It will make things a lot more pleasurable for both parties if you’re more or so at ease when the time approaches.

5. Lyana

I agree, it's probably better if she knows she is your first relationship with a girl. Maybe you've already told her, but just in case...

When I met my now-girlfriend, I had never done anything with a girl -- not a date, no kissing, certainly no sex. Now I've done all those things with her. I was nervous before (I even posted about it here) about having less experience than her, because she has been dating girls since way before I even had my first kiss, and she wasn't a virgin. So I can relate quite a bit to your situation.

Regarding your relationship: don't worry too much about it and enjoy it. It sounds like you're very happy.
    About sex... You can read up on it online if it makes you feel more comfortable. But to be honest, when you get there -- when a make-out session gets a bit heavier and you just want to go further --, you will probably be able to feel it out. Sex with a new partner is always a bit of a trial and error kind of thing. Don't be afraid to communicate, to ask what feels good. Don't feel too self-conscious, and don't think too much about having any sort of "technique." Lose yourself in the moment, and... yeah... I'm fairly sure it will be great, because it sounds like you have insane chemistry with this girl and you trust her.

6. EastCoastGrl

What is her experience with women?