1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I'm bisexual of a lesbian HELP!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ICantThinkOfOne, Aug 4, 2015.

1. ICantThinkOfOne

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I used to think I was bisexual, but now I'm just Confuesssed, I have started to favor girls over guys, I can imagine myself being with both genders but not equally, yet I'm both sexually and romantically attracted to both but my feelings for some reason are stronger for females, but yeah I'm gonna end up repeating the above lines a million times.im going in circles in my mind and its frustrating! I could be a hetero romantic lesbian, but ahahehrhfmfkjfkdkdke i keep repeating myself, see this is why I'm so confused o.o it's like I say I'm one thing but there is always a statement the contradicts the other, and I know I'm NOT straight because i definitley like girls gahhhhhhhhh see I'm going crazy I need to stop typing now or my brain is gonna melt, but anyway please help XD Thanks.:bang:

#1 ICantThinkOfOne, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. guitar

You're getting waaaaay too caught up in labels. Sexuality & our emotional connections are waaaaay to complicated to try to conform to a definition. Take more time, explore your desires & attractions more. If someone asks you what you are, just say you don't know quite where you are on the sexuality spectrum & your feelings can & might probably shift around. Beyond that, it's no one's damn business who you're attracted to. I'm basically gay, but depending on the day, I can be fairly attracted to girls too, and I accept that. It's why sexuality is not binary, it's a continuum. Don't try to label yourself, instead ask yourself what turns you on? What about a person makes you like them? What do you consider sexy? Emotionally appealing?

Hope this helps *hugs*