1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cheese Monster, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Cheese Monster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello,

I'm new to this site, but I've been thinking about my sexual orientation for awhile now.
    My first crush was a guy. My first love (still going out with him actually) is a guy.
    However, I've always had... Girl crushes on certain celebrities. And now, it's starting to trickle over into real life. It happens more often the older I get.
    Now that I'm getting older I sometimes fantasize or have dreams about other girls, it's almost like some subconscious thing that I can't control. For example, I had a dream just the other night in which I was having a three some with my longtime boyfriend and a female co worker. When I woke up, I felt so confused and a little guilty. I don't think being bisexual is a bad thing, I'm just trying to figure out if that's what I am. The dream made me feel guilty because I knew that's something my boyfriend would never be open to and I respect that. I respect him. I love him so much, it felt like I had been mind cheating on him. Also, we don't keep secrets from each other. That's why I felt guilty. Sometimes I wonder about experimenting, but I'm not sure it's something I just have to do. Could I possibly be bisexual? I feel like I'm In love right now and I'm happy to have him. I'd never leave him for anyone else. But I also feel like it would be just as easy for me to love a girl... That stuff doesn't really matter. Does that make sense? Like if my bf (let's call him V) was a girl, I'd still love him/her to pieces.
    As I said, I have been wondering about this lately. So I took some of those Kinsey scale quizzes and they all said the same exact thing: I was somewhere in the middle, but closer to being straight than gay. Does that mean I'm mildly bisexual? If there is anybody here who identifies as bisexual and wouldn't mind giving advice that would be great!

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Well, What I usually tell everyone who is in doubt about themselves is that they should at least try to experiment with every possible option before coming to a conclusion. It worked out so well for me, as I am completely aware of what works and doesn't work for me. I'm not saying it will work 100% for absolutely everyone, but just give it a try before concluding completely. :icon_bigg

3. A7n5n0a7b1e3l

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you are bisexual mainly because you feel that you could be sexual with another woman and that you've had dreams/ fantasizes about this. And because you can be and feel the same way with a man that means that you are most likely bisexual.