1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Sure!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by idkaname13, Aug 6, 2015.

1. idkaname13

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello, I'm 17 years old. I just made this account so sorry if I'm confusing.

I have always questioned my sexuality. I have a psychical attraction to both men and women. I have had a crush on my best friend Hannah since I was in six grade. I have always find her attractive and intelligent. Plus I find other women attractive but I feel uncomfortable about it.

Also when my friend Katy and I go out to movies just for fun and people look at us like if we were a couple and it makes me feel really good. (I don't have feeling towards Katy though).

But I have also dated guys in the past and have developed strong feeling towards them but I feel so uncomfortable and disgusted when they try to be romantic with me and I never understood that and it frustrates me.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you feel uncomfortable about the idea of liking other women, but you are uncomfortable (and disgusted) when guys try to be romantic with you. How do you think you would feel if another woman tried to be romantic with you? If you can work out the answer to this question it might give you a better idea of where your strongest feelings lie. If you conclude that you would prefer to be with another women then it's really a case of focusing on self acceptance.