1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orientation changes?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by charliemarie, Aug 7, 2015.

1. charliemarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi guys,

so I've been questioning my orientation for quite some time and I hope that you could probably help me with finding out 'what' I actually am?
    So, I never had a special interest in boys, part of the reason for this might be that I went to an only girls school from age 10 to 17 and hardly ever had contact with them. Then I started feeling more towards a girl who I used to be close friends with at this time, I got jealous when she gave another friend a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye and stuff and that really confused me at first. I thought I was a lesbian for some time, before realizing that bi seemed more right because I still felt attracted to boys as well. I was really okay with this, especially cause my parents are cool with lgbt people. But then recently I noticed that there were times when I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with a girl or a boy and sometimes with none of them, I felt no attraction at all to any gender. Next day there is a super cute girl and I think I'd love to get to know her and stuff.

I really don't know how to interpret that, and if anyone has experienced this as well I would be grateful for some advice...

Thanks, Marie

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you could be bi even though label don't really matter. Personally, I am bi and there is days were I am mostly into girls others where I feel more into guys and some where I almost feel asexual as I don't crave for any of them. Not sure if that helps or not, maybe straight people or lesbians/gay experience the same thing, but yeah, know that you are not alone. :slight_smile: