1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few Questions...very mixed up about my sexual identity :/

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by metalchick, Aug 7, 2015.

1. metalchick

1st off can you be a lesbian, and have like that 1 guy you could make an exception for?

And is it normal for lesbians to have celebrity guy crushes? The only guys I've ever been into.. were rock musicians I look up to, when I watch their music videos, some times I'm mesmorised and infatuated with them.

The only guys I could make an exception for were those celebrity crushes I have (even though I know I could never get with them)

I really do have feelings for those rock stars, does that make me automatically bisexual, or is it normal to have guy crushes if I was gay. I know straight girls can have celeb girl crushes.

Sometimes I wonder if I should explore things with guys, but then I don't want to get close to one, because I know girls make me the happiest

I have a strong weakness for girls and want to be married to one someday.

So lastly, I was wondering if it could be bi or gay.

Sometimes I think I'm bi, but only want to date girls...but then if I say that out loud it sounds like a cop out from being gay...idk its just super confusing

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well just ask yourself one thing, would you be repulsed by the idea of being in a relationship with a man ? holding hands with him, kissing him and eventually having sex with him ? if the answer if yes then it's pretty safe to say that you aren't bisexual, otherwise you may well be heterosexual-homoromantic or something along those lines. :slight_smile:

3. metalchick

hmm well...I don't like the way guys feel when I hug them, hand holding is okay, but nothing great ...I wouldn't want to kiss one (unless it was a celebrity rockstar guy)

its strange sometimes I think going all the way with a guy may feel good, im a little curious, but I don't want them to kiss me or touch me other than that...so I guess that doesn't count lol

4. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I think it's pretty safe to say you may be a lesbian. It's normal to be curious about what other may experience that we haven't experienced or probably will never experience.

The same way there is time where I think it would be great to be a man and wished that I could know what it feels like to have sex with a woman while being a man but I am definitely not a transgender, nor do I ever have the wish to swap gender. It's just me being curious of something I'll never experience. :slight_smile:

5. disclarity

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I think you know you are a lesbian, but is afraid to see he explanation. I am the same way. If girls make you happy, go for it.

6. metalchick

thanks guys this helps a lot :slight_smile: