1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TryTie, Aug 7, 2015.

1. TryTie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I used to really be into guys, I'd have crushes that could last for years but after a while I just got tired of it so I just stopped. But now I'm starting to feel things towards other girls, but I'm not completely sure if I'm lesbian. I'm just stuck in the middle and I'm confused because I do know I am sexually attracted to other girls, at least the idea of being with other girls. But I'm not really feeling it towards guys, so I'm just wondering if maybe it's just been fluid? Or if maybe these feelings might pass for me. I don't necessarily want it to, I like girls. But I just don't know what to do because I want to know who I am, what I am.

#1 TryTie, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. dwelefan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Did you ever date or get into a relationship with any of the guys you had crushes on ? How did it feel? If you really weren't into it, then maybe that should be a good indicator of what you should identify as.

3. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Describe the feelings about your male crushes and feeling towards women. Do they feel the same? Was one more sexual or more romantic? Was one just more liking the idea of it? Give some more details and we mkght be able to help more. -hugs- you'll figure it out

4. TryTie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The feelings I had towards boys were more towards how they looked(I know that's selfish) they weren't really nice guys, mostly guys who were offensive and just liked to mess with my emotions. I didn't want to be in a serious relationship with them I just liked to think about them, with girls I wanted to be in a relationship, mostly sexual. There's no specific girls that I like, I just like the idea of being in a sexual relationship with them. They are both very different feelings.