1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heteroromantic Bisexuals

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by actually, Aug 9, 2015.

1. actually

A safe space if any heteroromantic bisexuals wanna chat! Ive always felt this community was quite small. :lol::smilewave:icon_bigg

2. Priceless

I guess I'd consider myself one, somewhat. I don't know, it's weird. All my life, even now, I've been attracted to girls but recently I've met a guy that I just basically fell in love with, but don't really feel too much attraction to other guys, though it's there. Girls are still my number one, plus this kid. :slight_smile:

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

You're totally missing out not having emotional feelings for women :wink:

And no there aren't many heteromantic bisexuals on here :lol: I'm sure you could find someone though! ^_^

#3 ChloeKiss, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not really one, but I'm close. I'm Biromantic Heterosexual. I guess I could consider myself the opposite of it?

#4 ScaryClosets, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Why are you identifying as gay then? In your sexual orientation area?

6. Priceless

Good. Question. I have no idea. Let me go ahead and change that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been thinking that I'm heteroromantic for a while. What throws me off is that I always get a 3 on Kinsey scale tests. But then again, they aren't 100% right most of the time. Also I've only ever really liked a guy romantically once. Where as I have had several female crushes at once in some instances :eusa_doh:

8. BattleMaiden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm so glad to have come across this term, as it so precisely describes my feelings and experiences. I had a polyamorous relationship with a woman and two men when I was much younger, but for the past 20 years, I have only been interested in having romantic relationships with men. However, I am VERY physically attracted to women, and love having sex with them. I always felt a little out of place with the usual terms. Nice to know this is more common than I thought.

9. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think I might fall under this category. I don't seem to be particularly interested in women romantically, though I can be sexually attracted to them. I'm not sure whether or not to identify as being on the bi spectrum or straight yet. And in the end I guess it isn't that important. I'll just wait and see about that, I guess. ^_^

A general question for people here: What do you think is the difference, if there is one, between bi-curious and heteroromantic bisexual?

10. Scifiguy338

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    BeckiWoopx I think the difference is bi-curious simply is a curiosity to know what its like/ or desire to experiment whereas heteroromantic bisexuals know they are attracted to the same sex, more than just curiosity, but only want relationships with the opposite sex. They may or may not have a sexual preference for either sex/gender

11. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Thanks for answering my question, Scifguy! :slight_smile: I feel like I understand a little better now. Hmm... I would say I'm rather bi-curious than heteroromantic bisexual, then, because I'm not sure whether I would enjoy being with women, I just have some attraction which I often confuse with admiration, and would maybe like to experiment sometime. So yeah. ^.^

#11 Invidia, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  12. DestyAl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's really confusing sometimes! :slight_smile: I can fall in love romantically and sexualy with a girl, but only sexually with a boy. But at the same time I find some boys extremely cute and adorable that it's just confusing!