1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you let him know you really like him...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fliprr, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Fliprr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so I'm new to this site and seems super chill and cool. Well I don't have any friends besides my best friend but would like more opinions I guess.

Well I joined a dating site "OKC" and thought it might be a good place to find someone else who might want something more than just a hook up (which I used to participate in but just over it now).

I have never had a boyfriend ever and also not out beside my friend but I'm certain I'm gay. Well on this site I met someone who lives kind of far probably a 2hr drive but we chatted which led to texting and eventually we Skyped and when I think about him I do get all giddy inside which I've never felt before and feel like I'm crazy for imagining what it would be like if we actually became something.
    Now when we text I'm always the one who does first and he replies maybe up to 4-8 times and then just leaves me hanging until I txt him again, The next day

I feel like a desperate dork but really like him bc I find him funny, charming, and just cool (he's a geologist lol)
    My question is then, should I tell him I like him? How do you guys usually go about it? Or is this just a lost cause? I really hope it isn't
    We've flirted too in our way I guess but idk I feel crazy

2. jonjon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have little to no experience with dating or casual hooks ups. So I don't really have any advice for you. But I liked reading your post and it gave me a little insight in itself. How do you like OKC? I've been thinking of joining a site like that. I know there are plenty of options.