1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't really care about my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sekliniak, Aug 10, 2015.

1. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

Hey. I'm 17 years old and since last year I label myself as queer.
    It was really hard to figure out my sexual orientation. Especially because it does not feel comfortable to label myself. It seems that I just don't fit into a specific 'box'.
    I know that queer is a label itself but ikd, it's different.. it has a sence of freedom. I love to be queer because I can be anything I want to be.. I can define it for myself as often as I want to. I can love whoever I want to regardless of their gender and sexual orientation..
    But sometimes I feel a bit strange. I'm scared about coming out because I don't know how I should explain my family and friends who I am and what I feel. I'm scared that nobody will ever understand me.
    Does anyone feel the same way?

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel the same way but go w bi because of personal reasons. Totally normal.

3. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there and welcome, you're from Germany - can I ask which part of the country? If you're from Baden-Württemberg I guess it would be a bit more difficult... how does your environment react towards non-heterosexual relationships, based on your experience? Many people will not understand it, sure, but a lot of people will accept it - and that's what's important to start off with.