1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Biromantic/Bisexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mags the Goron, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've never tried to have a relationship with a girl, that's for sure. Nor have I tried one with a guy either, but I'm still sure I like dudes. I go to a girls' school, so I don't meet boys very often but, just to clarify, I'm definitely at least androsexual. However, I often blush when girls hug me or hold my hand and it makes me feel shy (which is totally out of character for me) but it feels...right. I've thought about it a little and I think I'd be able to date a girl and at least kiss her on the cheek. But, as I've already mentioned, I've never been in a relationship with anyone of any gender, I can't say for sure. Do you think I'm bi? (Just so you know, if I am, I'd be totally cool with it because I think that liking more than one gender is really awesome!)

2. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds as though you're probably bisexual, but you're only 13 and you may discover more or different things about yourself as you get older. You are the only one who can say what your sexual orientation is. You don't have to be in a rush to label yourself, or to date! I did see in another post you referred to a girlfriend, so I'm guessing you just met a girl. But well, just live your life and see how things go. The truth will reveal itself.

3. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks! Also, do you know in which post I said that (about the girlfriend), because I don't remember saying that? Thanks again! (*hug*)

4. troubleshooter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry that wasn't you it was someone else of the same age with a similar picture! Sometimes if I read things in quick succession I forget which is which.