1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

real life attraction...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Capricorn98, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    in my mind I've got the idea of a guy and a girl that i would like.

the problem is that when I am out and about I don't really see anyone that I might want to hook up with. is this normal or? :icon_sad:

2. rudysteiner

I've got the same thing but just with guys, I've never seen anyone in real life really that I'd like, except maybe an old English teacher of mine, but you probably just haven't seen anyone who tickles your fancy. Or maybe you have and just haven't realised it at the time. I went from unhealthily fancying Zayn from One Direction, to Chris Evans (Capt. America) and Mark Ruffalo.
    I think that our taste in people will change over time and it probably always will until you're with someone you're happy with. Give it some time.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's normal. It's fine to have standards, and it's okay to set them high. But if you keep expecting to find somebody perfect, you're going to have to search for a long time. So keep your options open. Don't pass somebody off just because you think you won't like them, because sometimes, it comes as a surprise.

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same here. I have MANY celebrity crushes but I've only ever been attracted to five people in real life. Like others have said, you probably just haven't met anyone that makes you take a double look.

Sometimes I think we as a society are so hung up on "the pretty people of stardom" that we look right past the regular people.

5. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the other thing i really want to find someone.

since ive accepted i like guys ive really just wanted to be with one. im submissive so yurn for someone to hold me :icon_redf

6. mochii

I feel this so much right now, especially ever since accepting my sexuality and thinking I would immediately start liking other girls. And I totally agree with XenaxGabby's post.