1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iv'e never been with anyone

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gear2BQueer, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have never really put myself out there and no one has ever really shown interest. Even though iv'e never been with anyone iv'e never felt interested in any of the boys that are around, but their has been one (or maybe more?) girl(s) that I questioned whether or not I had a crush on. I don't really know any lesbians and my family is made up of strict Christians. How do I know if i'm a lesbian or not if I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

2. MetalRice

I've never dated or even really hung out with anyone that isn't related to me, but I knew that I was bisexual by the fact that those things and feelings one has when they see someone they are attracted to or get turned on by I felt with both women and men, how I could picture myself marrying and settling down with either gender or having sex with either, and enjoying the idea of both ideas in my mind.

That may be a rambly, but you can know even fi you don't have experience.

3. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you so much for that. I have felt that I might be a lesbian for a while now, but I still push it down because i'm afraid of how my parents will react and right now they are basically all I have.

4. MetalRice

It's understandable to be scared, pretty much everyone is when they deal with something like questioning one's sexuality, you just need to do what's best for you, examine your feelings, work out what they mean, ask more questions here or anywhere else if you need to; just know that whatever the end result of your questioning is you are great just as you are.