1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 questions for gay guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kellynec, Aug 14, 2015.

1. kellynec

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm still confused so I'd like to ask you these 2 questions

1) Have you, growing up, EVER felt INTENSE SEXUAL feelings / attractions towards girls? Like, if it only depended on you, you would have just ****** the **** out of her / them?

2) Have you always felt gay growing up? Because I keep reading about some members of EC saying they thought they would be straight, kinda liked girls but then later on realized that they were in fact gay...

Just FYI, from age 8 - 14 I could only ever fantasized about girls, only the vagina and other female parts turned me on. I know this for sure because otherwise I would have started questoning my sexuality WAAAAY earlier...

I feel my sexuality has shifted to mostly gay. Even tho at my workplace, I don't have the tendency to check out guys...

I'm just hoping to know for sure what I am because this is confusing and irritating.

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is something called Bisexual why not consider that ?!
    I would be honest i would dream or look at female sexual parts, but only like as a wondering kid what its like and that it defines females, stuff like that.....also i admire boobs so much ever since i was a child admire them but never got turned on by them ..
    yeah my childhood was gay, going to a cute doctor and wishing i can stay longer,
    and finding my male classmates very cute and adorable in some way,
    i thought those were like children feelings,
    what kept my mind thinking I'm straight was because i used to admire girls so much, that most of my friends were just females .....
    but when i grow up, i knew that i was just one of the gays ...
    end of the story ^_^

3. Spider

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) Nope
    2) I had never been attracted to girls at all... I would try but it never really worked. I was trying to force attraction to girls, while fighting an attraction to guys.

4. mabo2235

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. No, never.
    2. Not until a cute guy transferred to my class when I was 12 and I realised I wanted to be with guys. I hadn't really grasped the concept of love before that.

5. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always known I wasn't straight but growing up I figured I was bi. I was actually quite active both dating and sexually with women before I finally worked up the courage to explore with guys. It started with someone I was very attracted to going in for a drunken kiss during college. It literally knocked me off my feet--my legs actually gave out and we fell to the floor all tangled in the lobby of my building. By the time I got up I was gay--haven't thought of a woman that way since.

6. myself123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello kellynec,
    1. I don't think I ever had intense sexual thoughts or feelings towards girls growing up... well I did have a few crushes growing up. It used to feel kinda exciting and adorable.. things like boobs and cleavage and stuff was something to be curious about... Never had any strong sexual urges or thoughts though...

2. Growing up, I did feel I was gay, even though I had a few crushes on girls, I felt an a sexual attraction towards guys. As time passed, the attraction towards guys got stronger..
    I am currently though, questioning myself if I have some attraction towards girls too.. But with guys, I am certain I guess.

7. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    1) no. Forced myself, but failed miserably.
    2) no. Gay was never an identity, it was just a feeling that came naturally.