1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insecure about being attracted to girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been always attracted to girls and i feel so insecure because of it. I know that people are judgmental but for me that is so embarrassing and i feel so insecure around people. For example around people i work with idk how to ignore their staring and judgmental attitude and feel more secure about myself I am trying to but its not working

2. levi2000

I don't know how to make you more confident, but I will tell you to literally fake it till you make it. Even if you feel insecure, pretend like you have tons of confidence. It will take a while, but eventually you will begin to feel the confidence you were faking before. And if people believe your fake confidence is real, they will be less likely to mess with you.
    Now go out there and convince people you are the most confident girl out there.
    Confidence doesn't mean that you believe that everyone will accept you, but you know that it doesn't matter to you if they don't. If someone is judgmental because of your orientation, then you know that you need to stay away from them.

3. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I always care what other people think about me its so stressful why do i. Care so much