1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by madtab, Aug 16, 2015.

1. madtab

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    17 year old male and not sure about my sexuality.

I am sexually attracted to females and such but the whole emotional thing isn't there. I believe I have liked a female before emotionally but I am not 100% sure. Now I seem to be more emotionally attracted to males but it is very narrow. I don't think I would enjoy anything sexual with males but am also not 100% sure.

I am just not 100% sure what that makes me. Emotional and sexual interest seems to be split which is very inconvenient.

What do you think?

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say bisexual, but you have to figure that out for yourself and what feels right to you.
    But to continue, there are three types of attraction: romantic, sexual, and physical. If you feel all or some of these to both genders, to whatever degree, you are most likely bisexual.
    But labels are not a huge thing. I usually just tell people I like who I like :slight_smile:

3. Schloss

Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome :slight_smile: Sexual attraction is the basis and determining factor of sexuality - for most people. I don't know what kind of emotional attraction of men you speak of, though. Do you feel you want to cuddle them, kiss them, and/or hug them? Is it romantic? It's worthy to note that many self-identified straight men can and do become affectionate with other men. Feel free to give a little bit more information to get a clearer answer. :slight_smile:

4. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Annalize your feelings. Exactly what kind of attractions are you feeling? Remember, things can vary from case to case, person to person.