1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fionamc, Aug 17, 2015.

1. fionamc

Hello
    I recently figured out I am bi, or at least I think I am. I always figured I had a preference for girls, but I am currently only finding myself attracted to girls. I have never had a girl/boyfriend or even been on a date (bit sad I know), so haven't had that to help me figure it out. I just keep finding myself thinking about girls, can only orgasm when masturbating when thinking about girls, at least so far. I do find men attractive and could see me with a man, but that could just be what has always been expected of me (my stepdad is very traditional) making me think that.
    What do you think, am I gay or bi? Not asking for you to tell me, just advice :slight_smile:

2. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Hi

It's possible you are still needing to experiment some more with your likes and dislikes in both genders. So far, it sounds like you might be a biromantic homosexual, but there's still room for possibilities. The tactic I used when I was still figuring myself out was to experiment with all the options to see what worked and didn't work for me, until I found that I was object sexual (strange, but true). You really don't know what you are until you try everything. Also, do a little research before trying things, just to get an idea of what exactly you're getting yourself into beforehand. All of this helped me realize who I was and still am. Trust me when I say it's the best thing to do in order to find your true self. Try as many things as possible at least once.

3. fionamc

Thanks for the advice. Will try, your right about needing to try things once, a bit like food I suppose :slight_smile:
    I just am the most socially awkward person and have no confidence, means I tend to just have a little lonely bubble. Makes experimenting more difficult! :grin:

4. Colorora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! You don't have to be exactly fifty-fifty to be bisexual, even if you're 1% guys and 99% girls you can identify as bi, as long as you don't find the idea of having sex with the other gender repulsive, you can be classified as bisexual. It also could mean that you are bi-romantic but homosexual, (meaning you could date both but only like the idea of having sex with one)