1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over-thinking???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by wildestdreams, Aug 18, 2015.

1. wildestdreams

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi new here...

I have spent the last year confused about my feelings about being gay and about guys in general. Some days I sit and think yes I am Gay, no worries, sorted. My family know (I have told them recently) but still today I start to question it and think oh that girl is very pretty and I find myself looking at her. I then start to think oh maybe I am not, and then start to think I have made a mistake. This then leads me to not find anything attractive, therefore making me more confused. I don't think I find girls sexually attractive on a day-today basis.

In the past I have found that when I an at the gym I deliberately position myself to look at certain guys (one in particular) as I want to look at them (pervy I know), this made me think that I do fancy guys and I was very relaxed by it all.

I have also been with guys before, and have enjoyed kissing a number of them (even if maybe the second time I don't always). I have also had sex with one guy and on occasion I have enjoyed that, but I am not sure if that is because he isn't great in bed (or maybe I'm not) as I get bored (only once have I started to feel pleasure but he then finished quickly) or because I don't fancy him enough to enjoy it. Certain things put me off, like when this guy pokes his tongue out during kissing and I kind of lose arousal when giving a bj. Not always but sometimes.

I think I am over-thinking everything, and that I do fancy guys, but I just get myself in a right old stated with all my questioning.

Also sorry if none of this makes any sense.

Any advice would be most appreciated.