1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi....what now?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Enigma696, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Enigma696

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a male and I've always been attracted to females. In the looks,the bodies, pretty much everything.

I've never in my whole life thought a guy was really good looking. (I would think that at first but the attractiveness would go away after a while)

But lately I've been looking at guys and getting nervous and sweaty. I don't know how to speak and now...I'm finding more and more guys cute and this time it doesn't go away.

I saw this one guy at my school and I was,"dang." And now I can't get him out my mind. I keep fantasizing myself with him and kissing him. And I get excited.

Could I really like guys in that way?

2. Adcarne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Feeling can become stronger overtime and sometimes as we get older we seem to become self-aware of ourselves. Im currently going through a similar stage, all my life I have liked females and still do to this day, but I am slowly, but knowingly, getting attracted to guys.

For me it started out as getting attracted to a guy due to their personality, this may or may not be a factor for you, and now overtime its become physical. The path im going to take is to just go with it and follow your feelings, because I feel like self discovery is one way of truly knowing for yourself. I'm sorry if I'm confusing you with the advice, I'm still discovering myself but I want to also help.

3. MetalRice

You could be bi, I can't say for sure, but feelings can get stronger as we get older and get more self-aware of them and their meaning; I can tell you that much.

4. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Certainly you could be bi.

In answer to your question:

Welcome to the club (we have the best cookies)...now get on with your life. It's just like your life before you thought you might be bi...except now if you meet a guy who seems into you, there's no obligation to beat him up...you can date him instead. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's win-win.

Obviously I'm being overly flip (and I sincerely hope I'm not offending anybody by so being)...but basically it is that simple. We're attracted to whom we're attracted. If you're inclined to partner with someone, consider men as well as women. Through experimentation and just plain living life you'll figure out who you're most into. It's pretty simple: your body tells you. Listen to it.

And we're here for you, wherever this crazy, implausible world leads you. Good luck, and have fun.