1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really unsure about my sexuality???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by xvigil5, Aug 20, 2015.

1. xvigil5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First post! So I'm having a really hard time figuring out my sexuality. Am I pretty sure that I'm not completely straight. However, I still don't know if I'm completely gay. All the crushes I've ever had have been on girls. I don't think I could ever have a romantic relationship with a guy, but people on other forums said I might be in denial and not realize it. And for sexual attraction, when I see an attractive shirtless guy, I can't stop looking at it, but I don't really feel sexual attraction for them (I do when I see their butts, gosh I feel embarrassed writing this!) when I see naked attractive women, I only feel sexual attraction to their vagina or butts, but it looking at women's boobs doesn't turn me on (I think I'm sexually attracted to them, I just don't stare at them like I do with guys) does this mean I'm gay? And for fantasies, I've had sexual dreams of both men and women. When I asked on another form, someone said that I only feel this way towards guys because I'm in puberty. I'm sacred that I only feel this way towards women because I'm in puberty that I'm really gay. And I'm not homophobic, and I fully support gay marriage, but I'm scared of being gay because most of my family is very homophobic and I'm not sure if my friends will accept me. Has anyone else ever felt like this? I'm really scared...

2. levi2000

I can't tell you your sexual orientation, but I can tell you what it sounds like.
    It sounds to me like you're bisexual. This means that you feel attraction to two different genders (in your case, men and women).
    As for not feeling sexual attraction to boobs, that's okay! Breasts causing arousal is just a fetish mostly specific to Western countries. Breasts are mammary organs (used to feeding children), not sexual organs. But since people have been conditioned to believe breasts are something that should be hidden, it causes arousal in some people. This is just a widespread fetish, and it's okay if you don't have it! (A lot of people don't believe me when I say this, so go ahead and look it up if you think I'm making this up, haha)
    Also, I was also afraid when I found out I was queer and genderqueer. I'm still afraid, because my family is mostly homophobic and transphobic. You're not alone. But I hope you find friends who do accept you!
    Good luck! Hope I helped. :slight_smile: