1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know if I'm bi or what

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by heathenwander, Aug 21, 2015.

1. heathenwander

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know if I am bi or what I've always been straight I like girls and was always attracted to them but lately I've been fantasizing about guys and could see myself in a relationship with one i'm not against being bi but these feelings are so confusing I get along better with guys than girls but then again i don't know a lot of girls who really get me I had one male friend who I was really good friends with just being near him made me feel nice I loved hanging out with him I have always just shrugged it off but I think now I may have had a crush on him but still my attraction to girls is so much stronger please help I'm so confused

2. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could possibly be bisexual, especially if you're feeling sexual feelings towards both genders. You might also be biromantic, which means that you'd be in a relationship with both genders, but probably wouldn't have sex with both. You could also just be flexible with your sexuality, which quite a few people people are these days (and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that). Many people are attracted to one gender over the other, and that's entirely normal. I think you might very well be bisexual, but your attraction to females might be much stronger.