1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure about sexuality/sexuality changing over time

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by xvigil5, Aug 21, 2015.

1. xvigil5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am currently questioning, and I think that I am bisexual. However, I'm only 14 years old and I've been told that I'm only attracted to men because I'm in puberty and I will be straight when I mature. I've also been told that I'm only attracted to women because I'm in puberty and I will be gay when I mature. Did any of you guys ever go through this. I really just want to accept the fact and be bisexual and go on with my life but I just can't.

And also, there is one other thing keeping me from knowing my sexuality. When ever I see a shirtless guy with a six pack, I can't stop looking at it. I usually not sexually attracted to them, but I still can't stop looking. As for women, when I see one in a bikini in real life, I don't really stare at their books unless they are close to me and I usually stare at their bikini areas and their butts. However, when I see pictures of women in bikinis, I don't usually stare at them. Does this make me gay? I really don't want to be gay, I'm not homophobic or anything, but most of my family is and I don't know if my friends will support me. I would be comfortable with being bisexual because I wouldn't have to come out if I'm not completely comfortable and still be in a romantic relationship. Thanks everyone!

2. Cubster1980

Out Status:
    Some people
    It is a good possibility you might be bisexual. However there is nothing wrong with being completely gay or completely straight. Do you get turned on by men and women? Also don't worry about the label so much.