1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone attracted to one gender way more than the other?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by xvigil5, Aug 22, 2015.

1. xvigil5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So right now my I keep going from bisexual and questioning, and I have a few questions.

First, are any of you bisexuals or pansexuals attracted to one gender a lot more than the other? I went from being equally attracted to men and women more attracted to women and now I'm at way more attracted to men to the point where I have trouble keeping an erection to women. However, I am more of a heteroromantic.

Who r u guys more attracted to?

2. MetalRice

Yeah, it's perfectly normal, pure "50-50" bisexuals are rare, I myself have a stronger preference for women; but I still also like men and there are days where I like men more as well; it's fluid like that really.

3. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Women. But I feel the same intensity of attraction to both.

4. waternation

waternation Guest

Yep, girls :slight_smile: But sometimes I have days when I feel attracted to guys more than usual. It's pretty static tbh, and makes me question one day if I am gay or bi, but I guess I just must be bi if it's like that. I would prefer to have a girlfriend but... some guys are just cute :icon_wink

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yes I mean for obvious reasons I am :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sorry I know my reply isn't exactly relevant as I'm not even slightly bisexual or heteroromantic :lol:

6. Shadymist

I am way more attracted to women. Like almost exclusively. I can still love guys, but I feel a different level/type of love with them. I feel way closer with women emotionally and I am attracted to them on every level, physically, sexually, emotionally, mentally. However for me it's more about an emotional attraction and bond. Everything else is just a plus for me in a relationship. That's why I identify as homoromantic, but bisexual, because I am still attracted to both men and women on a sexual level.

#6 Shadymist, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  7. DeadheadPride

I am, definitely. I identify as bihomosexual, which means that I like both genders, but prefer my own. It is a little fluid, with some days I flow more toward women, but usually I like guys more.

8. QBear

I appear to be most attracted to butch/tomboy women, with significant attraction to certain types of trans men and hairy "otter" men, and less but variable attraction to femme women and other types of men.

So, yes. I like certain genders more than others.
    (Using the term gender in the sense of gender presentation.)

#8 QBear, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  9. Natasha Elyssa

I would only hook up with boys temporarily for fun, but I would chase a girl to the ends of the world and love her more than anything else in the world. ^♡^ :slight_smile:

10. CapColors

I am mentally a 50/50 bi weirdo, both romantically and sexually, although my actual sexual experience has been more extensive with men (due to long term monogamy).

So I guess I would say men, but just through lived experience, not ideal preference. My guess is that I would say women if my long term partner were female, but that is obviously just conjecture at this point.

11. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not 50-50 thats for sure. I think my scales tip when I meet new people. If i fancy a girl I just met I kind of forget about my openness to being in a gay relationship.
    I usually say it depends on my mood, and the people around me.

12. Cubster1980

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I am kind of that way too. In the presence of hot men who are like shirtless or show some skin I get sometimes so aroused that I feel like I am or will get off in my shorts or pants without touching myself. I do get turned on by hot women like wearing skimpy clothes or cleavage. It doesn't seem as often or as intense as with a man though. However I can fantasize about having sex with women and get off and have even a more incredible orgasm than even a man. Sometimes when I think about naked women or having sex with them and I can get turned on and even erect at times. I tend to think I am around a Kinsey 3 or 4 but probably lean more towards a 4. It seems like it can be hard to tell if I am gay or bisexual. Either term does not scare me one way or the other.