1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe I'm just confused?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by feellikeafake21, Aug 22, 2015.

1. feellikeafake21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi. First post. Came here cause I'm trying to figure out who I am. I've identified as bisexual since I was 13. But lately I'm not so sure. I've recently had a baby and I'm happy about that, I've always wanted kids. But I've split with the father as I just couldn't handle the relationship anymore. There was issues with us but the main factor wasn't attracted to him anymore. Not just him but any male. I don't have any sexually desire for men. I'm not sure if I'm just tired from dealing with a baby or if I am really a lesbian. My mother won't accept it if I am. I went through a slutty phase after highschool where I slept with a lot of males but it didn't make me feel good, I just felt like something was missing and I didn't know what. Now when I talk to men it's like talking to a friend but if I talk to women I get shy. If I know I'm hanging out with a female I go out of my way to make sure my hair and make up is done and I get really shy in front of them. Uuuuuggghhhhhh. I just don't know. I'm depressed. If anyone can help that would be great.:confused::bang::tears:

2. myself123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello feellikeafake21.
    I'm sorry for what you are going through. Its hard to say at the moment. Did your attraction - physical-emotional to males go down majorly after the spilt? Or did it wane as you grew up? You haven't mentioned if you dated or been with any girls.
    Over time, how has the attraction been towards guys as compared to girls?
    Please don't feel down. We're here for you.

#2 myself123, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  3. InLoveWithAGirl

Well, first off did you ever think of females in a sexual way before you lost interest in the father?

Having a baby does come with problems, such as giving up all of your time for them, mother problems, and not just that. There is also depression that can come from having a baby.

A lot of this you kind of have to explore. You sound like you really are attracted to girls. Though my next question would be have you ever had a romantic relationship with one? Have you had sex with one?

If you can't be with them, then yah, definitely not lesbian. But if you can then you might be.

4. feellikeafake21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My attraction to males has been on a slow decline
    I just really noticed it during my last relationship with the father. I've always been sexually attracted to females, but have never been in a relationship with one as most if the women I meet just end up being friends. I've never had sex with a female either. Not because I don't want to, it's just never happened. I did notice over the last couple of years that I was more interested in females but pushed it down as I never had luck meeting a female who was also interested in me so I just thought it would never happen.

#4 feellikeafake21, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  5. InLoveWithAGirl

oh, well then yah, you sound like an in the closet lesbian.

And I'm really sorry you had to go through all that to get to this point.

Definitely don't force any more relationships with males. Let everything happen naturally and enjoy your baby.

Feel confidant in the fact that you are attracted to females.

6. feellikeafake21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks appreciate the help :slight_smile:

7. InLoveWithAGirl

Definitely :slight_smile:

If you want to talk more feel free to message me on my wall