1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Tarted dating a girl 2 months ago, its my first girlfriend and first girl i have ever been with, i really so care about her. But she gets moody to often and we argue with over what time we going to see each other or what food i eat (its kinda annoying) and i know its not only her for some stuff but should the relationship make you feel good, happy, and not fighting if its the right person, or i am wrong? I feel so connected and stressed at the same gime like i am not god enough for her she is scolding me all the time idk i am confused

#1 Monak, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! I know exactly what your'e talking about. I got very attached to my first girlfriend, as does everyone! Some people can have pretty bad mood swings, especially if she's Bi-Polar.
    So here's my take on the matter:

If you have a depression or anxiety disorder you should leave the relationship NOW. Doing this will ensure your safety. I'm telling you this because I have a friend who is prone to falling into depressions. She goes to a therapist and is on medication for it. She's usually quite happy too. She started dating this girl from Pennsylvania. My friend knew this girl from when she lived there. They dated for about a year and then suddenly the other girl broke it off. My friend went into a horrible depression, the worst I had ever seen her in. My friends and I tried to help her, but she shut us all out. She started talking to us about a week later. She would call me and text me while she was crying constantly. She did get out of the depression and is fine now, but I don't ever want anyone to go through what she went through.:tears:

If she becomes too much for you and you wanna break it off, there is one thing I need to tell you. DON'T FEEL BAD FOR BREAKING IT OFF. You cannot feel guilty over doing it. I know it's hard but you have to do it. :eusa_naug

If you want to make this work go through a few steps:
    Step 1: Tell HER about this problem. I know it sounds hard, but if you tell her nicely and calmly she might understand. If she doesn't then she shouldn't be with you. :eusa_snoo
    Step 2: If step 1 worked then she is obviously self aware, which is good. Ask her what makes her argue with you and if there's a problem with anything. Knowing her side of the story is key to fixing relationship problems. :bang:
    Step 3: Tell her when the situation occurs. When she begins to argue with you, stop and bring us the previous discussion you had. This may stop her. :tantrum:
    Step 4: If this doesn't work and she continues arguing, then you two are not compatible. This is when you should break it off. If it's unhealthy then you shouldn't be in it. :eusa_doh:

I hope this helped with your problem! Please post to this thread again keeping us updated about what happens. Good Luck! (*hug*)

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I have a girlfriend as well, and we fought a lot, especially during 2 months to five months of us dating. It's now been six months and it still happens, but it's decreasing significantly.
    It's been only two months; and yes, it's very hard if you're constantly fighting, but personally, I would stick with her. If you're both care as much as you say you do, then try to resolve the fights.
    I still get super angry at my girlfriend sometimes. But we have both learned to handle it better..
    Try to acknowledge when you are about to fight. When things get heated, try to calm down, and change the subject temporarily. If she asks why, then tell her you're trying not to fight again and refuse to show anger for that amount of time until you've both calmed down. It's really difficult to get the hang of, but what we usually do is stay calm while the other person is moody, and apologize. But afterwards when we both are calm, the one staying calm tells the other calmly that they were unhappy.

I completely agree with YesHomo. ^thats some good advice right there, the step by step thing.

Good luck with your girlfriend!

4. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    We kinda fix it today but idk if its gonna be for long. Usually we get into fight basically bc she has her stereotypes and know that i am not experienced in this and its kinda manipulative idk so i gave her chance to see how is going but i am too naive and scared ill get hurt..

5. RyanMillerbi

RyanMillerbi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i had nevered date a gril before but i did date a guy to be honest he was a dick but i did loved him but he borked up with me twice :frowning2: