1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it gay to think other men are good looking?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Walkerz19902015, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Walkerz19902015

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so I have OCD and have recently had a problem concerning my sexual orientation. I was really confused and I think that I have figured out that I'm not Gay/Bi but ever since I thought I was Gay/Bi I was noticing males more and more and questioning whether or not I found them attractive.

I always go on google images and search stuff like "best looking men" to check whether or not I'm gay or find them attractive.

Is it gay if I can tell if a man is good looking? It's not like I want to kiss/have sex with the person like I sometimes do when I see insanely good looking females.

2. TeamTeal

No it is definitely not "gay" to find other men attractive and I think in your case, it is just your OCD. :icon_wink

3. mangotree

A lot of men these days are so comfortable with their heterosexuality that they're openly appreciative of attractive men.

4. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not at all... not that there is anything wrong with being bi/gay. (*hug*)

I personally think plenty of women are gorgeous but I would not want to have sex with them. I can respect women and appreciate a nude woman's body as an art form, but that's about where it stops for me.

You can appreciate anyone's beauty and good looks, but it doesn't mean other people will agree with you since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though there are some common traits that a lot of people like.

So in summary, no, it doesn't make you gay/bi just because you can tell if a guy is good looking. You've got to scope out the competition, right? :lol:

5. Walkerz19902015

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you for the reply. Sorry if it came across as rude or homophobic, I'm not at all.