1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question and sexually confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fallerlife17, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Fallerlife17

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Questioning and sexually confused

Hi. I thought I was bisexual when I was 14 and even dated a girl online out of curiosity. I liked the experience for the most part bur didn't date any girls after that. Then at 16 I had a boyfriend again it wasn't a bad experience I enjoyed it and also had my first kiss with my boyfriend. Anyway now im seventeen and have been in love with my best friend like since the day I might her even though I didn't think it was a crush back then but now its clear to me that it was. Ive had crushes on other girls but either they were straight or dating someone .When im with my friend I find myself putting my arm around her or trying to hold her hand and hugging her or anyway to be close to her really . I know it weirds her out. when I was younger around preteens I always got to close to my female friends like putting my arm around them and stuff which my parents told me wasn't normal and to stop doing it but I didn't understand why. Anyway lately I think about my sexuality a lot and I try not to but its always on my mind and I know im overthinking. Ive felt sexual and emotional attracton towards guys before except I think penises , blowjobs and penetration are gross even though if I loved someone enough I could like it maybe but not so much recently. Im starting to have more thoughts about girls , sexual and emotional. I think about how I want to hug kiss and cuddle with a girl and marry a girl . When I masturbate I imagine myself doing stuff to a girl or a girl doing stuff to me but I dont know why Ive always felt comfortable with my sexuality up until now. Like even though I feel like theres enough things to suggest I am bisexual or lesbian I don't feel that way part of me is like " maybe im straight". I don't have any problem with being gay and ive always been happy with the fact I could be and even excited. But even with all these feelings I still feel straight. I don't think im in denial because I wouldn't mind if I was gay id even be happy because I want to be with a girl so bad. Ive felt comfortable with being bisexual but now im full of doubt and I dont if im straight bisexual or lesbian or what ! So my question is am I bisexual lesbian just confused or straight? and is it possible that I could be forcing gay feelings onto myself ? Could it be possible that im finding out im lesbian or am I feeling pressure to pick either gay or straight? Because I know sometimes bisexuals have a lot of stereotypes but I think they are all ridiculous. I know im the only one who can really define myself but I could use some insight thanks so much... this all causing me a lot of stress

#1 Fallerlife17, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. hiathaexpress

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Fallerlife17, I'm going through something similar with my feelings. I love my best friend but I don't know if he feels the same way about me. My gut tells me he does, but I can never be sure until we talk about our feelings openly. Since I have realized my feelings are different than for any other "best" friend, in that they're slightly sexual and entirely romantic, I'm just trying to accept the uncertainty and enjoy this internal deliberation and conflict. Putting a label on my feelings with a rigid definition is not important to me, so I'm just trying to enjoy what I have for my friend. When the time and moment is right, I'd like to tell him. Besides, I don't want to state things openly / publicly either because that acceptance isn't what I'm looking for right now.

So, I'd say - enjoy this uncertain, questioning, unknown. I'm sure we will look back on it as some of the best times.