1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is getting bad.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Theshreks, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think I should take a break from the forum. I think this forum and my sexuality way too much. I can and usually do over analyze every situation. It's gotten so bad that I'm dreaming about. It'll just be dreams about my sexuality or just this forum in general. It's kinda taking over my life a little.

2. GreenPanRose270

Sometimes I feel the same way with the Internet in general :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Taking a break is alright, I've done it a few times from this forum already.
    If you really do believe you are overthinking your orientation I would just take a few days off from this forum and/or researching your sexuality in general.
    It always helps to take some time for yourself without the internal struggle coming in the way.
    Have a nice break (if you decide to take one) and good luck!

3. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah, I'm thinking about taking a break myself. The Internet can sometimes cause too much unnecessary stress, and it's normal to want to take a few days of rest.