1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Very Lonely... No one left

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Capricorn98, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm starting sixth-form/college in a couple of weeks
    and I don't know what I'm going to do...

I feel so so very Lonely i fell like im gonna break into tears soon...
    Ive got no one to talk to :tears:

please help...

2. mermaidsrainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I remember my first week in college, im not gonna lie i was so shy and really scared i'd be alone the whole two years and it was all a bit of a blur. But i eventually made a really amazing, supportive and kind group of friends just from starting conversations with the people i sat next to in class. You'll be fine lovely :slight_smile: try not to worry too much. What subjects are you going to be studying? Hugs! Xo

3. mochii

It's normal to feel lonely entering college. My first week, I didn't sleep or eat and it was hard for me to make friends. But now I'm 22 and I am still friends with people I met year one. Stay strong and remind yourself that you're an awesome human being, and there will be supportive people out there for you to meet when you're ready. But if you're lonely you always have EC to lean on (*hug*)

4. bi2me

Colleges are set up to help people meet. Most of the folks there will be at least a bit lonely too. Is there a gay/straight alliance or lgbt center you can reach out to?

5. Capricorn98

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the thing is its my schools sixth form so only people from my school are going. my only remaining good friend is going to another college instead.

and no there isn't any LGBT places around me. i just wish i could talk to someone about all this personally...