1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What orientations am i???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by actually, Aug 26, 2015.

1. actually

hey. Ok so I've been like really confused lately as to who I am. I've considered myself possibly sexually attracted to both genders, but the other day my female friend kissed me on the forehead and I've been thinking about it a lot. I don't know if I could see myself in a lesbian relationship at all, but it seems like it would add up. Please help!

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well do you not see yourself in a relationship with a woman or your friend?

And being bisexual doesn't always mean you're also biro manic, friend. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 26th Aug 2015 at 04:43 PM ----------

But you know that. So if it helps I've thought the same about myself at times until I realized that most relationships I have with my assigned gender are often Platonic and homophobia, disinterest or realizing off the market tends to force their actions to stay Platonic.
    In other words I get shot down or rejected when I try to firm a deeper relationship with them and their disinterest in turn makes them less appealing to me in a relational way. Make sense?
    But I imagine what it would be like if they were genuinely and romantically interested in me and I feel like it would be nice. So.
    it's all about how you feel In each scenario and that's totally fine either way

3. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could just be bisexual AND biromantic. :slight_smile: