1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys i might be bisexual can you help me ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lastwhisper, Aug 27, 2015.

1. lastwhisper

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guys im about to be 18 and im living in turkey.Last 2-3 years sometimes i feel like women when i didnt masturbate for a long time.But im attractive to girls.Not feeling anything emotional about boys.When im masturbating i generally thinking about womans.Especially red heads :grin:.But sometimes im thinking having sex with boys.So what do you think about this ? Also im a virgin :frowning2: its pretty hard to get laid in turkey girls so shy or egoist.Please reply this thread asap.By the way sorry for my english i tried to do my best but like i said im 17 and im still learning english :slight_smile:

#1 lastwhisper, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just fantasizing about having sex with the same gender does not necessarily make you bisexual. It's about the feelings (and desires) you have in real life situations. Do these thoughts occur in situations other than masturbating, let's say, while taking a walk or at school (where the subjects of your imagination are real persons, I would add)?

#2 andimon, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015