1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have a gf but havent got clossure with my ex bf

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The first you thing abt this that u think i am a b""""" but i really like this girl and i feel soo goood around her but the problem is that i cant really have clossure with my ex bf yet not that he leave close to my house, he cant stop texting me how he would change and what. Plans he has for the future. I had really bad relationship with him not healthy at all but i feel bad abt how things ended so i dont know whats the right thing to do i feel like i am not in a place to even think rationaly. Do i like the game or what i dont want to be like this it's stressing me out and i know i can br like this forever so i need an advice any advice would be helpful please. I am scared to do the wrong choice and feel bad abt it lat i need The RIGHT CHOICE.

2. thewolf

Out Status:
    Some people
    If your relationship with him was bad, there's no telling that it will be better. Talk is often cheap.

If you like this girl, and she likes you, it is perfectly reasonable to pursue a relationship with her. Plenty of people don't get closure from their relationships. But they decide that it's too stressful to keep playing games with their exes.

The common decision is to go for a newer, cleaner relationship. It would probably be wise to, for now, look elsewhere for love.

3. QBear

I agree with the Wolf.

Additionally, I suggest you tell your ex to stop texting you, and if he won't, then block him. He should leave you alone. He is being a jerk. And its not your fault.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Like QBear said. You can tell him that you don't want to keep talking about it and that it's over. Stand your ground. If he keeps texting you even after you've specifically told him not to, you can block him.

It'll be fine, sweetheart. (*hug*)

5. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So if i understand you like this girl soo much but you like him too cuz i can see he has plans for you two even after everything and you need choice?No one can make a choice for your life not us here not anyone its only you and no one else.If you want family kids stability you know what to take if not go with that girl and will be just good.Its you the one and only one that makes the decisions of your life but playing games with both sides just because you dont know what you want its not good for all of you.He may changed maybe there is hope again in both of you.Best wishes hunny

6. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes so all of the sudden he will change ? I start dating a girl and then he already realize what was wrong with us and before that he was where?i dont and cant trust that

7. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hunny i was in relationship with the biggest asshole in the world.I left him he was runnig and begging for me for 2 months,finally i dont know why i gave him that last chance.Im now married to that asshole and he is the best father and husband in the world and was twice bad than yours.We have 2 kids and everything is perfect i cant believe is that the same guy.Thats why i said people change if there is right cause because i saw that.Im not telling you to the same but wanted just to know that people sometimes realize what they were,what they have done.But you have to make a choice once him or her,both doesnt going hunny.

8. QBear

I'd say, don't go back to him.
    The odds are against him changing.
    Also, if he looses you, he will be much more motivated to actually change, and that will benefit him and who ever he dates in the future.
    Good luck, and feel supported in standing up for yourself.

9. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The other thing is that i always have been in denieal abt my sexuality so i dont even know if i realy love or loved him or i am just delusional lol. I am so insecure its not even funny its sad sad

10. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Then secure about anything and go with that to the and not going here there here there if he is straight he wants a relationship so tell him what are you up to,and how that you were almost 2 yrs together and you dont know if everything was real??Girl if this was your first girl you are delusional you dont think rationally and probably you cant see a lot of things around you,you should come up to you and think about everything with cold head!!!You are playing with 3 lives thats not funny at all :/ wait and you even dont know if you loved the pure guy jesus christ girl what are you doing?

#10 fly butterfly, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  11. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So judgmental wow

12. fly butterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Its not judgmental im telling you should calm down little and think about everything because everything is mixed up