1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I? Gay or not?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by eightisgreat, Aug 28, 2015.

1. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone.
    I am 20 years old male and for the past few weeks I have been very confused by my sexual orientation.

So let me start. Ever since 12 or even 10 years old I have had a male foot fetish. Since then I would always fantasize about it. Male feet, male giants etc.. But in the last year I also started to fantasize about being in a relationship with men, having sex with them.

I get aroused mostly by male feet. Maybe thinking about them or sometimes just watching videos. I do not get aroused easily if I think of any other male body part or sometimes I don't.

BUT I never get aroused by women. I have never fantasized about them but I did have sex twice because I lied about orientation. However either it was so hard to get me aroused or I didn't even came.So in short, I have never shown any interest in women romantically or sexually.

So what am I? I mean, women don't interest me AT ALL, but I get aroused by male feet, I *** to them and I even had interaction with feet of my friend. I also fantasize all the time about other manly parts IT'S JUST THAT I do not get aroused by it or I do but a bit harder. I still masturbate to them. Btw I have never had sex with a man before.

Thanks to everyone who will help.
    And I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. ^^ Have a nice day!

TL;DR:
    I have just came to accept myself as gay when I saw some online thread and
    started questioning my sexuality. I have a male foot fetish, never been interested in women, but because I don't get aroused easily by other male parts, I don't know if I am gay or something else?
    EDIT: The all mighty internet says if you don't get aroused just by looking at a picture or imagining a scenario in your head, you are NOT of that sexual orientation. That's why I'm worried.

#1 eightisgreat, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  2. BioBehemoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would say you're gay.

I know gay men that don't enjoy sex what-so-ever, doesn't mean they aren't gay, they just like each other for a different reason. :grin:

3. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love men bodies especially well built. They are an eye candy for me. XP Not to mention sometimes I got jealous when a friend whos a girl got a boyfriend. And I loved hanging out with the guy but knew I would never be with them. I really got attached and had feelings. Haha. Xp

It's just that I finally accepted myself as a gay and now I find all these articles about how you're not gay if you don't get aroused immidiately.

If you guys know what I mean.

#3 eightisgreat, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  4. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds gay to me :grin:

It's good to see that you can accept yourself. That is very positive.

5. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you! It took me a long time but I like how I am. Now just to come out to others but I will write another thread about that.

This is why it's hard for me now tho. I just accepted myself but now it says I'm not on the internet xD

6. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi 8isgreat

Welcome to EC :welcome:

It sounds like you are gay. As you begin to accept being gay, you will become more comfortable with the idea of being in a relationship with men and having sex with men. With experience you'll be very comfortable with your true self and then feel fireworks when you are with a guy.

#6 SiennaFire, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  7. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks a lot!

I certainly feel better now that I see myself as a gay person. I still need to come out to truly feel free, but it's a huge step forward I think. :slight_smile:

8. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is a huge step forward. Coming out to yourself can be the hardest part, especially if one is raised in an environment with guilt and shame about being gay. It sounds like you've accepted that you are gay and are feeling better as a result. Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Perhaps you are ready to change your Orientation on EC? :slight_smile:

#8 SiennaFire, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  9. eightisgreat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks so much!

Yes I will do it right now. XD Ty for reminding me. I forgot to do it and I said I would. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: