1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused... Still

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gleek99, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello fellow EC members :slight_smile:

(My age, gender, etc. Is under my pic on the left ;3)
    I posted something about my sexuality on here a while ago but.. yeah..

So, for the past month I've been questioning my sexuality, and it's frustrating! I know I haven't even been questioning for that long but.. meh.

Alright, here it goes. I've always had crushes on guys, and I've always thought girls were pretty.. but not necessarily hot, and I just thought of them as friends. But a month ago I was watching a show and was checking out the girls, and I started thinking of them as hot. At that point I started questioning myself. I probably took about every sexuality test on google twice, Lol.

I know tests can't just tell me my sexuality, but.. I was kinda hoping it would XD. At the time I started questioning myself, I realized I wasn't having fantasies about guys.. and then I started having sexual fantasies about girls.. so this confoozled me! Then I was checking out the girls more and more.. and having sexual fantasies about them a lot.

More info:
    1. I still have big crushes on guys, but I don't think I'm attracted to them sexually..
    2. I only have small crushes on girls, but I think there a heck of a lot sexier than guys ;P
    3. I have gay guy fantasies.. (but only sometimes, and I rarely get turned on by them...)
    4. I get turned on by lesbian fantasies.
    5. I don't have straight fantasies unless I force myself to have them to test myself. (I don't feel anything by them, and it's hard to imagine)
    6. I don't know if I could actually be with a girl.. I mean I reaaallyy want to, but idk if it would be too weird or not..
    7. I've never held hands with anyone let alone kissed anyone.. XD probably because I'm super shy.. :/ which makes everything harder.. yay.

So... Cool? Did I cover everything...? If anyone has thoughts/advice.. I'd like to hear them! I know "nobody can tell you your sexuality but you." But I would just like to see what people have to say :slight_smile:

Thx - Raven :lol:

2. mochii

When you say that you still have big crushes on guys, do you feel as though you could ever be in a relationship with one? I say this because it is normal for gay girls to have little infatuations on guys from afar, but they do not connect on an emotional level like they do with girls. Personally, I've always had little crushes on guys (they were usually the pretty ones:lol:slight_smile:, but the thought of actually dating one or doing anything intimate grosses me out.

You could be bi, but not having sexual attraction to guys makes me think you might be gay. I can relate feeling nervous around other girls, especially in high school, for a number of reasons, just being attracted and intimidated by their beauty, or you might worry they can tell you are attracted to them and that makes you nervous.

So yeah, everything you mentioned is common among lesbians, even the gay male fantasies, but you could be other things instead of gay! Especially if your feelings for men are there and natural. You could be a 5/6 on the kinsey scale. It is confusing when you can't pin down your sexuality, I'm still confused at age 22. Anyways, congrats for exploring your sexuality(!)

3. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for replying mochii :grin:

When I say I have big crushes on guys, I guess it's just a little easier for me to recognize when I have a crush on a guy.. but I'm not quite sure about having a relationship with a guy. I have a lot more girl friends than guys friends, and I feel more comfortable being around girls ;3

I had an online relationship with one of my guy friends (we met on minecraft and I added him on Skype, so I knew he wasn't a creeper lol) and when he started calling me sexy I felt really uncomfortable. The relationship lasted about 4-5 months (mostly because of long distance) so.. that was that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: we'rd still friends and play video games now and then.. but yeahh.

4. mochii

Haha oh god everything is fine until he calls you sexy:lol: I can totally related to that uncomfortable feeling. But that's good that you can continue to be friends. Best of luck to you @gleek99 :thumbsup:

5. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you! :grin: