1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There has to be a name for this...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BioBehemoth, Aug 29, 2015.

1. BioBehemoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    LOOOOONG...

I believe I fall under the term Bisexual Female. Talking to a friend today, she suggested that I'm possibly gender fluid or transgender and lesbian. I listened to her case and it makes sense where she's coming from, but to me... I'm bisexual... And female. Done.

So here's my deal!

I find men very appealing to look at with their clothes on. When they get naked I tend to be extremely unimpressed. Arms, calves, faces, woooey. Very sexy! Pecks and abs? Oh mah lawd. Love them. Full nudity and I'm like, "Well... We had a good run buddy." :/ If men have certain attributes I am much more interested. Tattoo's and piercings is a huge F-Yeah! for me, so if you have those things and you get naked I'm much more likely to be sexually interested.

I like having sex with men but have never gotten off from it. It feels great and I know I enjoy it but I don't think any of the men I've been with have any experience in sex so it's mostly just boring after a while and I lose interest fast. I think I've just never been with a man that I thought was ideal or had sexual prowess so my experience is only with men that I'm like, "Alright, I'm horny. Let's do this and get it over with."

And I enjoy sex with men. I'm not disgusted by it or grossed out. It doesn't feel wrong or out of place. The only time I'm 'repulsed' by it is when they try to be romantic. That grosses me out. "What the hell are you doing? No I don't want to cuddle! Get out of here, let me sleep. Fuuuudge, stay on your side." I don't like gentle sex or 'making love'. Gives me the wiggins, grosses me out. That affectionate sweet cuddle crap makes me blergh.

I think just most men don't physically live up to what I think is ideal. Most men I only find attractive with their clothes on, or shirtless depending on build, hair placement, etc. I'm extremely shallow when it comes to men I think. However, I much prefer to hang out with men than woman. I mean so unbelievably much.

When I have to hang out with girls, minus three girls in real life ( my best friends since childhood, and one of my sisters ) I almost always want to shoot myself in the face. I remember at a party this year my friend came over to me and asked me to 'go check on the girls' because some bad stuff had just happened with one of the girls and her boyfriend. So I went upstairs and I just remember standing by the door with a room FULL of girls with my arms crossed feeling totally out of place and resisting the urge to roll my eyes. I was just waiting for one of them to tell me I could leave so I could go back to drinking and talking with my male friends.

It's unbearable to me. When the majority of girls talk to me I just want to shake them and be like, "Do you hear yourself?!" The whole thought process of most females I can't relate to. Talking to my mother and other sister I just want them to go get psychiatric help. I get why woman are the way they are, but it annoys me. It genuinely annoys me. Especially when I have to pretend to be interested or pretend to enjoy it. Kill me. Kill me now.

I am going to a Faire with one of my best friends girlfriends just to help her feel more included in our group. I am dreading it. I am dreading it like nobodies business. Being alone with her for 10+ hours listening to her talk... I'm going to go crazy. This is why I'm planning on filling up on booze and Faire food. Make it somewhat more bearable. God, this is going to be awful. o. o

But here's the thing... I find woman to be absolutely gorgeous. Absolutely. Beautiful. I will talk to a girl and listen to her stupid obnoxious nonsense stories for hours just so I can look at her. Even 'butch' looking woman or 'manly woman'. I'm like, 'well hott dayum'. Almost every woman I see, I'll think, 'I'd do her.' I don't care if that woman is 80 years old and 200 pounds... I'll think about it. Even if she's got a bucked up face, I'll find something to be like, "She's cute.". There is no woman that I have seen naked that I haven't thought was still attractive afterwards. I have ideal woman in my head. There are woman shapes and sizes and 'types' that I prefer, but woman as a whole are lovely eye candies to me.

My friend tells me that my views on woman is the thought process of most straight males. I don't know if that's true, but I know that's how I feel.

This all being said, I am EXTREMELY femme, very submissive, etc... I do my hair and make-up, and I love wearing dresses and panties and bras. I love being fashionable... But I also want to be ripped like Jesus and I will punch a man out in a heartbeat. I want to look pretty... But I also like jumping out of planes. My grandfather was a golden glove in WWII and my grandmother could kick his butt. There's a high standard for 'tough woman' in my family. But I'm extremely gentle and sweet.

Not a single girl in my life (minus the three stated before) knows that I can't stand talking to them. I avoid it like the plague but I also will be there for them when they need and try my best to help them with their problems. I can't stand it because of the talking, but they don't know that. Nor will I tell them because they are sensitive and I don't want to hurt their feelings. Even if they play tough like, 'Oh! Nothing hurts me.' I'm still not going to tell them, because I know better.

I don't have a single friend that thinks I'm not the nicest person in the world despite the fact that I think I'm a total bitch.

As well, if a guy is overly emotional mentally I am extremely turned off. I was seeing a guy earlier this year and I've seen him cry 4 times over me telling him that 'I don't think it's working out'. He starts crying, I want to roll my eyes and just end it there. I know it's not going to work out because I show less emotion than he does and cant stand the unnecessary blubbering and whining.

I think it isn't 'What is my preference sexually' so much as, 'What is my dislikes mentally'.

I couldn't see myself being with a woman long term because listening to her talk would send me over the freakin' edge. But I can't see myself being with a man long term because sexually I think after the 'woo! we're dating!' period is over I wouldn't be sexually interested.

And to add, I'm not a cuddly romantic person. But I can see myself being more cuddly and romantic with a woman despite the fact that I don't see myself in a dominant role in a relationship. Like I can imagine sitting close on a couch with a girl and have my arms around her, but with a guy I want us on other ends of the couch with his or my feet over my or his lap. Sitting all snuggly with a guy is like, 'wtf?' No...

Despite all of this... If I don't like your personality, you become ugly to me. I don't care how 'pretty' or 'handsome' you are. If you're a bag of douche, you lose all physical attractiveness to me.

So am I what I think I am, or am I something else? XD

2. MarriageVeil

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, here are the possible options I thought of.

1) You're aromantic.

2) You're homoromantic but you have extremely high preferences for how a girl should talk or think.

3) If you want to do sexual things with a woman, then you might be homosexual.
    4) Otherwise, if you don't have sexual attraction towards women, then you're asexual towards them. I don't know if you have sexual attraction towards women or not, but it sounds to me like you at least have a very strong aesthetic attraction towards them.

5) You could be asexual towards guys as well. Apparently, some asexuals do have sex drives and want the physical pleasure from sex, but they do not feel sexual attraction towards any particular person.

6) If you have sexual attraction towards guys, then your standards for them are probably just very high.

Also, I don't think you have romantic attraction for guys, but you do seem to have platonic attraction for them. Have you read about the different types of attraction before?

Don't feel pressured to identify with any of the labels I provided with you, though. I'm just trying to give you an idea of what you are.

#2 MarriageVeil, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow I think all those labels and options very confusing and to me you are personally bisexual as you believe you are.

Regardless of what your criterias are when it come to a man or a woman you still seem to feel attraction for the both of them therefore you do fit the description of a bisexual girl. You are picky, but then again so I am. ( Heck I thought that was me writing the part about the guy wanting to cuddle lol, can't stand it to save my life!)

I have no clue why your friend even remotely thought you were transgender or genderfluid ? You said you were very feminine and never mentioned even remotely wanting to be a guy, does she has any knowledge of the word transgender or genderfluid or is there some details we haven't had ? Cause to me you are definitely NOT transgender.

Not sure if that helps or not but I do believe you are a bisexual chick that's just not ready for a long-term relationship, just like me. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2015 at 06:01 AM ----------

Wow I think all those labels and options very confusing and to me you are personally bisexual as you believe you are.

Regardless of what your criterias are when it come to a man or a woman you still seem to feel attraction for the both of them therefore you do fit the description of a bisexual girl. You are picky, but then again so I am. ( Heck I thought that was me writing the part about the guy wanting to cuddle lol, can't stand it to save my life!)

I have no clue why your friend even remotely thought you were transgender or genderfluid ? You said you were very feminine and never mentioned even remotely wanting to be a guy, does she has any knowledge of the word transgender or genderfluid or is there some details we haven't had ? Cause to me you are definitely NOT transgender.

Not sure if that helps or not but I do believe you are a bisexual chick that's just not ready for a long-term relationship, just like me. :slight_smile:

4. BioBehemoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I looked up Aromantic, and I definitely can relate to that. So I assume that applies to me. Huzzah. Homoromantic doesn't sound like me at all as I am sexually attracted to both male and females, and do not enjoy or seek romanticism at all. I also have zero preferences for how anyone should talk to think as I am attracted to people physically first and tend to be able to overlook the bits I don't like if I like you as a person enough. I think everyone should do anything they like, I simply reserve the right to dislike it or be annoyed by it. Homosexual sounds far too singular. I am attracted to both sexes. I'm definitely not asexual, I know that much. I think you're right about my standards being very high though.

I do not have romantic attraction towards anyone. Simply sexual. Never have I wanted the things most people want. Hand holding, cuddling, random kisses and hugs from behind, flowers, dates, etc. That stuff is bothersome to me. But I can see myself in a relationship with 'someone' as long as they didn't expect romanticism from me. ^- ^

And I think you're right Linning. I think I'm a bisexual broad with extremely high preferences. However, I have been in two long term relationships, so I don't consider myself not ready, just not interested. X3