1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual? Confused..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CatCauldron, Aug 29, 2015.

1. CatCauldron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,
    I'm a 20 year old female, was sure I was straight up until about a year ago.
    I've been thinking a lot over the past year or so whether I'm bisexual or not. I know I'm attracted to men and always have been, but it's not until recently I've become attracted to women as well. I wouldn't be attracted to as many women as I would men though, which is what is making me question it. It's a different feeling as well..This all started with a sort of fling I had with a female friend, and I ended up falling in love with her without having any previous attraction. I had never looked at women in that way before that, can someone turn bisexual? I always thought you were born that way. And can having feelings for just one girl even make you change sexuality? Hope I'm making sense!

#1 CatCauldron, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're bisexual. No doubt about it. You were likely born that way but just never realized it until now and that is ok. :slight_smile:

3. heyKittie

You cant "turn" bisexual, you only discover/realize it. You are still around the age I think where you are figuring out or questioning your sexuality(like me). You don't have to be 50/50 bisexual. You can be more attracted to one gender than you are the other. And of course one person can make you discover your sexuality! I knew a girl for a couple of months, and when I saw her several months later, I felt like I might have a crush on her, although not having feelings for her previously. I personally think you may be bisexual. Hope this helped, good luck! :slight_smile:

4. CatCauldron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks so much, this really helped!!!