1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

experimenting with sexuality...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by heyKittie, Aug 29, 2015.

1. heyKittie

I think I may be bisexual, and I know a good way to help you find out would be to experiment with dating other girls. However, here's my problem:
    I've been homeschooled up until now, and now attend 8th grade in public school. I know about 3 people, two of which are girls, but I am not interested in them. I am a very shy person though, so I never introduce myself to people, and don't know what to say when people talk to me first. I really want to start "experimenting", but I'm not sure how because of my shyness. Any advice or ways to talk to new people?:help:

2. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello heyKittie,

I'm in a very similar position as you! I was pretty much homeschooled my whole life and just started public school last year (9th grade) and I'm also very shy, and wanting to explore my sexuality.. heck, I sat at lunch alone for about.. 1-2 months last year X3 but don't worry :wink: you'll find friends and when the time is right, there might be someone who you'll want to experiment with.

As for talking to people... Well, it's hard :/ I know wat its like to want to be more talkative and not know wat to say.. it stinks! Xc Just... Idk, try your best I guess X3 I'm sorry, I know I'm not that helpful but.. just wanted to say hi :wink: lol

3. heyKittie

Well hello to you too! :slight_smile: And thank you, any advice is welcome, and it helps to know that there's someone who's in a similar situation as me. Thx :slight_smile: