1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual women types of arousal

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CPUNerdGirl, Aug 29, 2015.

1. CPUNerdGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hoepfully this doesn't get banned, but I've tried to research about this but I can't find anything. I'm guessing it's because of a lack of research on bisexuality, and a lack of ability to study this, but...

Fellow bisexual women, when you are aroused by an attractive woman, does the arousal tend to be more focused in the clitoris, and when you are aroused by an attractive man, does it tend to be more vaginal arousal?

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see no reason why this should be banned...it's an interesting question.

But I've never really thought of my arousal as being focused in either my clitoris or my vagina. I always thought of arousal as being focused in my brain, really. But if I think more physically than that, I'd say it's more of a full-body thing. That said, I've certainly noted clitoral or vaginal response when I'm interested in people *sometimes*. But I'd say whether or which has more to do with me and the state I'm in than with the other person...I've certainly never noted a difference based on their sex.

I'm curious to hear what others say, though.

#2 biAnnika, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    kylie94 likes this.
  3. TheClosetsTight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's a good question! Frankly, I've never really noticed one way or the other, but now I'll be noticing lol. To be honest, when I'm around a woman I find attractive, my arousal is less in my privates and more in my mouth...not sure if that makes any sense whatsoever. I don't know if it's an overwhelming urge to kiss or what, but I don't feel that when I'm near a man I find attractive.

4. CPUNerdGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I do think mood has something to do with it too. I notice this when I just am thinking but not looking at an attractive person.

I've noticed this on myself, and I thought if it's consistent among bi women, it'd make sense because the clitoris is analogous to the penis, which would make sense to be the focus of arousal when we see a hot woman. Whereas with men, it'd make sense for the arousal to be around the vagina.

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2015 at 09:52 AM ----------

Oh yeah, I get that, too! Women are just more kissable!

5. Lyana

That's an interesting question.
    I have never noticed any difference in my arousal, whether it's caused by a man or a woman, or just a response to physical stimulus. But then I've never really tried to "locate" arousal. It's just... there.

6. ebda30

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yup

7. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This.

8. beckyann

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its interesting, when I am around another girl, I am interested in, my nipples get hard and I get wet, that's when I start touching the other girl to get a response

9. Sully278

Yes, yes, and yes!

For me, (and so far I ID as straight/straigh-ish female that can be very aroused by women) it absolutely does change. When Im aroused by a guy, its usually a guy Ive met and talked to in a real life and someone I have pretty strong feelings for (even if its just a crush and Ive only talked to the guy once.) Anyway, in those moments, all I want in the whole wide world, is to be penetrated by that man’s penis. It basically feels like nothing, and I mean nothing on earth would satisfy me other than that. My physical response definitely feels very literally deep inside my vagina. And from a very physiological standpoint, I very much feel like I *absolutely need* to be penetrated with a penis, in particular, his penis.

When Im aroused by the thought of sex with women (which never happens to me with women in real life, only in fantasies, hence why I still ID as “straight” despite some people disagreeing), it’s also a very strong arousal with the exception that its only clitoral! In that moment, all I want to is lay back and have a really hot girl lazily kiss my clit. In those moments, I want absolutely nothing else- just clitoral stimulation, not even kissing is involved.

So for me, the difference is night and day! I had never thought of it until now, thanks for asking that question! To me the answer was absolutely obvious as soon as I read your question. Definitely interesting to read other peoples’ responses.

10. CPUNerdGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's exactly what I mean! I knew I couldn't be the only one. :slight_smile:
    Although another thing with my arousal from women is that I also fantasize about pleasing her and making her orgasm. It really depends on how dominant she seems to me. With Alex from "Orange is the New Black", I'd love to lie back and have her suck my clit. With women around my age, it's more me wanting to please them.

11. CapColors

Well, NOW I'll be taking notice, heh.

12. QBear

Oh, Alex Voss! How do we love she? Let us count the ways.... Sigh.

13. CPUNerdGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Too high of a number to count. :wink:

14. Lil nana

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive never really noticed where, but I do know with females I get turned on more