1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another person who had a dream right here

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hispanicninja9, Aug 30, 2015.

1. hispanicninja9

Hii
    I had a dream the other night in which was one of my closest friends, who is a FtM. In real life he hasn't started with transition yet, but in my dream he had facial hair already. We must have bren in our early 20s. He came to my apartment, we did nothing sexual at all, just hang out. But I felt very attracted to him.
    When I woke up, I was terrified. Does that mean I'm going to like him now? We talked through whatsapp since then and I couldn't get the dream out of my head. And tomorrow we're going to meet at school. Agggh I dont want to like him, he's my only male friend. And we're going to be in the same bedroom in our last year trip(it will be in less than a month).
    I have never considered liking a trans person. Not sexually at least. I wouldn't be with a guy who can't ejaculate, it's like the best part of straight sex.(I'm a virgin so I might be wrong, but that's what I expect from it).
    It is true that in the past(always before meeting my friend for the first time) I was kind of turned on by the idea of a girl like me(phisically) who is mentally a guy. But I had never liked my friend, let alone thought he was sexy at all before that dream.
    I still consider myself a bisexual(I liked him but once he went trough transition). It's just so... weird. I dont want our frendship to be uncomfortable. Should I tell him about the dream?
    (this post was intended to get this out of my head, not actually a request for advice )
    (i apologize for any mistake, i'm still working on my english. In fact my grades average at school is decreasing :icon_sad:slight_smile: