1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I starting to feel sexual attraction?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FootballFan101, Sep 1, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

Hello I am a 13 year old wondering if I am starting to feel sexual attraction. Ok so in the past week I have started to feel these sexual desires now they arent just for one gender but they seem to be bisexual desires when i feel these I get a good feeling IDK its kind of wierd they just pop into my head randomly

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

'Desires' makes it sound a bit vague but you're well within the age range to be having sexual feelings. You're having these feelings about people, aren't you?
    Arousal, infatuation, lust - these are the sexual feelings. You'll know when you've had them - you might have had them already, so think back and remember if you've ever stared at someone or their body.
    An urge is the word that springs to mind for me - directional and unmistakable in its power/strength.

#2 Connorcode, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  3. FootballFan101

Its not really paticular people just feelings theres more atraction to woman thou but my blood rushes through my vains looking at some girls

#3 FootballFan101, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015