1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im not sure whether I'm asexual or just not ready

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by allisconfusing, Sep 2, 2015.

1. So almost three months ago, I began the first serious relationship I've had. He is 17 and i recently turned 16. We are very close and open with each other, tell each other everything and talk about everything. And quite often, sex comes up (pun not intended xD) Now, im quite comfortable talking about it with him, talking about having it with him, and sometimes even the odd dirty, almost sexting conversation :icon_redf, but... When it gets to it and we're together and things are becoming a little steamy, i stop it. Even it hands arent down trousers and clothes are still on.. So is it just because I may not be ready for this? Or is it some form of asexuality where I'm okay talking about it but I don't want to do it? Help, im so confused...

2. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Are you attracted to him? Could you see yourself having sex with him?

It sounds like you're just not ready to be intimate. There is a difference between wanting sex vs being ready for sex.

You are still young. Don't rush into anything until you are sure of what you want.

#2 XenaxGabby, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015