1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight guys using you for blowjobs.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Chromedome, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's common to hear that that guys give better blowjobs than girls. Do you feel bad if a straight guy asks you for one? I just feel like I'll be Used like a sex object. Like a slut.

2. QBear

Unless that's something you are into, I'd recommend declining. It's important to preserve your dignity and self esteem.

3. guitar

I've been propositioned several times and always decline. If I'm not feeling a connection with you, not happening. I like sex as much as the next person, but if there's no trust, I'm not into it.

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

It goes the other way around too apparently.. Girls give better oral on other girls then guys.. I don't know if stereotype or true but yeah.

I can see why you would feel like a slut though.. It would be pretty degrading! Don't give a straight guy head if you don't want to. I know I don't :lol:

5. QBear

I have an interesting personal story on this topic.

The first guy I ever fooled around with in ninth grade was really cute. At first, we were making out, and touching each other, etc. And it really felt great. But neither of us was out, and I think we were both ashamed, so we couldn't talk about any of it. Eventually, though, it evolved to were we'd start getting physical, and he'd immediately start moving my head down to blow him, and then afterward not reciprocate. I started to think that maybe he was straight, or trying to convince himself he was straight if he was only receiving, and started to feel pretty used.

Needless to say, I stopped doing things with him.

We never actually talked about it, though. All these years later, I wonder if he ended up straight or gay or bi. Because in the beginning, it felt so wonderful.

6. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, this may be a very different take on the issue than other people are saying. If we didn't hang out much normally and you just came to me thinking I would do that because I am bi, hell would freeze over before I would. So, no I wouldn't ever allow someone to "use" me for that purpose. However, if a good friend of mine that was seriously that desperate that they came crawling to me for that out of sheer desperation........ then yeah I would probably do it........ because it's not exactly like I'd mind helping them out on that :slight_smile: Of course, there would be exceptions if there's some kind of reason why I wouldn't want to do it like that they are ugly, don't shower, etc, etc. Other than that though, if we were good friends, I'd be down to stick my head down there anytime. I wouldn't feel used so much as doing a favor for a good friend, and for myself I don't see anything wrong with that. I gotta say, I kinda wish some of my friends would ask me for one...... that would be....... basically one of my fantasies come to life :slight_smile: To be honest, I'm not even into guys romantically that much.......... a little, but I'm mostly just mad turned on by the act in question, and sometimes I just really feel like doing that to some guys that I chill with :slight_smile: However, I'll say if I did that for anybody....... they better not ever think of turning on me or starting any kinda shit with me over something, because if they did and I had done that for them...... I'd be fucking pissed as hell.

#6 Contact1111, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015